1v1: #25

Number 25!  Are you kidding me?  Sheesh and here I thought I woulda run outta idears a long time ago.  Heck, at this rate I might make it to 50 or something.  Maybe someday... maybe someday they might even start to be funny?  Nah, don't reach for the stars Rixx 'ol buddy.  You reach to high and the fall is a lot further.  Let's keep our dreams real man.  You are so right voice in my head, you are so right.  Wait a minute!  Aren't you the same voice in my head that told me to marry my ex-wife!?!  Hey no, that was one of the other voices.  Oh, ok then.


Click to make the image grow


Have you seen the other 24 1v1 strips?  Doing so is so easy even a noob can
do it, simply click on the 1v1 label below this post and voila
all the comics will appear automagically on one page.
And they say I don't care!

Oh, I also posted a collection of some of the rejects from my sketchbook for the spaceship design contest, if you're interested.