Obsidian Mining Coalition

I can't say enough just how much I enjoy the commission work that I get to do, meeting so many of my fellow Eve players, hearing about their experiences and learning about how they play the game.  From individuals, corporations, bloggers, Alliances and everything else you can imagine.  It is truly one of the greatest things about having started this blog.


And no, there isn't a butt coming.  In fact, I did originally worry that the whole thing might became a serious pain in the ass.  And the last thing I need is another one of those.  But honestly it has been anything but (ha! I rock!).  Everyone has been awesome, understanding and in many cases extremely patient.  So thanks again.  I'm working hard on your project next I promise!


Per Bastet wrote me a while back to design a logo and some support materials for his Alliance - Obsidian Mining Coalition.  Per is the Hed Diplo for Bastet's Organization of Mining (B.O.O.M), you can learn stuff about them by clicking on this link.


They are recruiting btw, both the Corp and the Alliance.  "We are looking for miners and mission runners. We have a good R&D department as well. No trial accounts. And hanger access requires limited api key or signing up on our forums. Alliance recruiting we are looking for active corps willing to help out and join ops.", said Per in a recent email.  If you are looking for that sort of thing, they seem like honest upstanding people to me, so they get the official Eveoganda stamp of approval.  


Sometimes people come with ideas and sometimes they don't, either way works for me.  In this case Per wanted a volcano with a pick-axe and a sword crossed in front of it.  That was it, but it was enough to start down the path.  I always strive to give people what they want, while also giving them much more than they ask for.  I think this project turned out pretty awesome and I hope they are happy with it.


I still have a few more things to finish up and then on to the next one on the list.  Keep 'em coming.