Tuskers Are Recruiting


Have you ever imagined flying the space-lanes with and testing your mettle amongst the greatest Pirate PvP Corporation in Eve? ( Ranked #1 on BattleClinic btw ) If you have, then now is the time to finally act. The Tuskers don't open recruitment very often and we are currently looking for 10 dangerous, self-motivated and determined pilots to join our ranks.

You can read all about the details on this forum post.

That post does a great job of spelling out the details and pointing you in the right direction, so I won't belabor the point. What I will say is this, if you want to up your game and learn from the best, there really is only one place to do that. I've never been a part of a group of pilots that think more about tactics, ship fittings and gang actions than this group of pilots does. It is seriously 95% of our forum space.

I would recommend the Tuskers for anyone, young or experienced, that feels they are ready. For me joining the Tuskers was about finally focusing on my own abilities as a pilot and leaving behind the Null Sec Alliance politics and the chores of running my own Corporation. After three years of that, I was ready to give my own flying some much needed attention. Everyone comes for their own reasons and those are as varied as the stars in New Eden.

But you know when you are ready.

Are you?