The DG Battle: Four Years Later

CTA CALL TO ARMS
Getting the troops ready for battle!
Four years ago today the largest space battle in all of Eve, up until then, happened down in Providence. In light of recent events I will mention that there were about 17 or so Titans on the entire field, on all sides.

Between 2,500 and 4,500 pilots from -A-, CVA, LFA, Paxton, U'K and other aligned forces met in DG to do battle over recent advances our forces had made into Catch. Goodness knows I've written about this battle before.

If you are interested:


Those are good starts on what was an important moment, not only in Eve history, but in my own path. Funny that so many of the players involved in that fight four years ago are still names being mentioned today - Progod, Makalu, and many others were important players at the time. In addition, many of those I played with back then are now members of Stay Frosty.

I didn't bring this up to rehash the past. It is the fourth year anniversary and I think it is worth mentioning it.

On and on it goes, when it stops, nobody knows.