State of Commissions

I am the type of person who is always busy. I have a very difficult time saying no when someone genuinely needs my help, or if what they want sounds especially awesome. I always have multiple projects spinning above my head. That is the way I like it.

On the other hand. There are only so many hours in the day. In the past month these hours have been mostly filled with launching a new business venture and working around the clock to ensure it gets off the ground. Which also ensures I get to keep my house, and support my family. Needless to say, Eve has been suffering for it. (Which is normal of course.)

All of which is the round-about way of getting to the point. I'm no longer going to be accepting commission work in exchange for ISK.

I have fallen terribly behind in my commitments, and that is not fair to those seeking my help. It creates a horrible amount of pressure, which I feel each and every day, which makes it difficult to even get started. All of which only further feeds the depression I've been fighting since I was forced to close my business back in 2012. Life is finally starting to make sense again out here in the real world, and it is time to start taking more responsibility for it.

I sincerely apologize to everyone that has reached out to me for my help with your individual projects. I appreciate your trust in me and my abilities, and I will be reaching out to each of you. I will do everything I can to wrap up your projects, or come to an understanding with you. It is not my intention to leave anyone in the lurch, but I honestly simply don't have the hours in the day anymore.

Part of this decision also has to do with several new Eve projects that have presented themselves in the past few weeks. These are time-consuming and potentially paying projects that demand more attention and care. More on those in the coming weeks.

I've been providing work for hire services to the Eve community for over five years. And I am extremely proud of the work we've accomplished together. And I thank you all for your support and your trust.

This blog, my pilots in ABA, my extended family and my real family out here in no-spaceship land, all deserve my attention. And I wouldn't be me if I didn't try to give them my full effort.

Change. It is the only constant. Onward and upward.