Hero Worship

Ishomilken The Movie
The new film from Christopher Nolan!

I enjoy manipulating reality. One of the many things I do out here in the real world these days is make cars talk in commercials and I've spent the last thirty years of my career manipulating reality - in one sense or another. It is only natural that I turn those abilities towards Eve. From Art Print Posters and Signature Wallpapers, to Alliance logos and much, much more - I've been manipulating virtual reality in Eve for six years now.

And one of my favorite subjects is Rixx. 


Stay Frosty Into Darkness
He is very popular!

I freely admit to a touch of Hero Worship when it comes to Rixx. I mean, he flies spaceships, he's a pirate, he runs a Corporation of Pirates, an Alliance, and he terrorizes entire Star Systems - whats not to love about the guy? 

Mainly however he serves a great purpose, as the subject of this blog and as the lightning rod around which my created world of Eve revolves. He is useful as propaganda for Stay Frosty and A Band Apart. And as a subject he works extremely well to draw attention to our little corner of the Universe. Plus, these types of things are just a Hell of a lot of fun.


Javix The Movie
One of my favorites!

I don't just use Rixx. I've also created images featuring other players as well. But Rixx is much safer, since I know exactly where he will be a year from now. I know he isn't going to stab me in the back and turn traitor. Him being me and all. Or me being him... it gets rather weird.

I have a lot of work to get to and a few dozen projects I've promised to help people with, so excuse me while I get to those over the next few days. In the meantime, you can see more images of Rixx in famous film settings at the new album I created over here. Which also features other players as well.

Enjoy and I hope to see you in-game.

PS: I couldn't resist yet another one!


Caroline's Star Movie
Click to embiggen!!