On Vacation


Flying in the face of common sense and reason, I am taking my horribly dysfunctional group of pirates on a family vacation. Y'know, for rest and relaxation. To get away from it all, to kick back on a oven-like beach and put my pale Irish skin in danger of skin cancer. To break my back carrying supplies out and back, to grumble at over-priced sugar water and salted pretzels, to force young ones to visit historical and educational experiences they have no interest in seeing, to try and keep them from killing each other, and to collapse each night with sunburn patches in weird places the sun-screen didn't cover, with sand in my underpants, and a cold beer in my hand.

Should be a blast.

So I shall be AFK for the next week. Please feel free to carry on as normal. And for goodness sake, whatever you are doing, have fun doing it.

And Fly Reckless.