Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving from all of us in A Band Apart and our member corporations wherever you happen to be in the world. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, the spirit of appreciation still rings true. Some of my fellow ABA pilots got together this morning and showed their appreciation to an Astrahus this morning. I'm really sorry I missed that one. But I am also thankful for a good night's sleep.

For me personally I am thankful for so many things. I'm thankful that a incredibly awesome bunch of people who play this game of ours decided to play it with me in our Alliance, and in Stay Frosty. I am humbled by that idea every time I log on and there are actual people in the chat channels. And watching as our group comes together to solve problems, help each other out when needed, or just undock to have some fun. It wouldn't work without so many incredible people and that is something I will always be thankful for.

I always want to say a very special thank you to all of those that have stuck by me all these years and believed in me. Thank you. Both in-game, in the community, and also out here in the real world. The lines between those three things have only continued to blur over the years and I can count so many of you as friends. For that I am eternally thankful. Life is a journey and none of us know where it will take us, or how many jumps we have left to go - but having someone to share it with makes it so much more enjoyable.

Without getting into the weeds here, this year is so much different than last year. To be honest I don't really even remember last Thanksgiving. Those were dark days. I am thankful that they are behind us and that the wheel finally turned a bit more into the light. I can only hope it continues to spin back into the Sun and we can put the memories of those days even further into the distant past.

Onward and Upward.