FREE EVE 15th Anniversary Poster

This is a low resolution preview version
Eve is Fifteen by Bryan Ward/Rixx Javix is a full resolution movie poster (27x40) sized digital painting/illustration that I created in honor of Eve Online's 15th Anniversary. Originally intended to be given away as prints at Fanfest this year, I have decided to avoid any drama with CCP and instead give it away for FREE Digital Download direct from my own DropBox. So you'll have the opportunity to have it printed yourself and hang it in your game room at full size. If you so desire of course.

If it is not completely obvious the theme here is entirely sexual. Eve is constant birth and death, from the origin story all the way thru to modern times, the theme of Eve itself is manifested in the life cycle. My goal with this piece was to capture that theme and to also represent the four Empires and the scope of the game. And also have a nude woman in it. I know my audience. Every element of this piece was created by hand over a period of three weeks, except for the two Cynabals which were created last year as part of my Perspective series, which was given away as part of a 4 piece series of postcards at Fanfest last year.

The version above is a low resolution preview image which you can embiggen by clicking on it, but do not print that version. I have also made a half-resolution version available on my Flickr portfolio if all you want is a large digital version to have. However, if you want to have a full-size movie poster version printed, follow the instructions below.

Download the full resolution (230Mb - RGB - 300dpi - 27"x40"(with bleed) Poster HERE.

There are tons of places both on-line or in real life that will be able to print the poster for you. I personally use Uprinting for my postcards and posters, and a movie poster sized print will cost you around $40US to have made. Which is not bad. Obviously those of you overseas may have to find your own sources.

If you have it printed and framed please share photos with me. I really enjoy seeing my work on your walls. I'm getting my own printed shortly for my own game room walls. Obviously this is a limited-edition and only exists if you have one printed for yourself. So I hope you enjoy it.

This was a labor of love for me and I'm proud that I can share this with you. Enjoy.

Stay Frosty my friends.

UPDATE: Now a wallpaper version is also available.

UPDATE 2: For those you need a slightly smaller version of the full-size poster, you can download a 136Mb version here. Same size, just slightly less resolution, which shouldn't matter for most printers.