Eve is Fifteen Wallpaper

Eve is 15 Anniversary Wallpaper
Click to download various sizes for your desktop
I waited  two weeks to release the wallpaper version, just wanted to give it time. I've also updated the original post to include this wallpaper link and a alternative link to a slightly lower resolution of the full size poster. A few people had asked for that as their chosen printers couldn't handle files bigger than 200Mb. The new file size is around 136Mb I believe.

This has been an insanely busy week and I haven't been posting much lately. Finishing up some community projects, some freelance work, and being extremely busy at work. There are some potentially exciting projects in the early early stages of development, but I can't really talk about those right now. They may or may not amount to anything, so we'll see how it goes.

Until next time.